MX TakaTak Person Statistics (2022)

TakaTak via MX Participant is taking the stairs into the short-form video trade. This software has witnessed an enormous 26 million installations in July 2020. This used to be the month when it used to be introduced after the ban of the preferred Chinese language app – TikTok. Via the top of December, this software hit virtually 120 million installs. A 360% enlargement is an excellent quantity for any trade. 

MX TakaTak labored with other companions, ran a variety of app set up techniques, and had an enormous advertising and marketing marketing campaign as smartly. The whole thing used to be intended to draw customers and compel them to sign up for this platform. This emblem has additionally noticed an enormous 150% lively per month customers after its creation. It additionally claims to have massive day-to-day lively customers. It’s making the most productive in comparison to others within the pageant like Chimgari, Instagram Reels, Mitron and others. 

MX TakaTak Statistics

  • MX TakaTak Energetic Customers: MX TakaTak has 150 million per month lively customers.
  • Choice of Downloads: MX TakaTak has been downloaded 36.5 million in February 2022
  • Corporate Valuation: After ShareChat acquires MX TakaTak in $700 million deal in February 2022 at a valuation of $3.7 billion.

The Spectacular Information of MX TakaTak:

In line with the new information, it has additionally been published that 44% customers within the platform belong to the age workforce of 15 to 24. This can be a primary workforce in this platform and is usually a nice selection for manufacturers who wish to connect to the purchasers, particularly on this age workforce. 

It has additionally been noticed that individuals from 25 to 34 years represent 34% of the whole customers. That being mentioned, even middle-aged other folks appear somewhat within the quick video introduction and observing. 

The following set is 35 to 44 years previous and makes up virtually round 16% of customers. Finally, the minority phase is people who find themselves above 45 years. 

Having a look on the present information, it’s transparent that this software is making just right trade from other folks of various age teams. With the a couple of varieties of quick movies to be had on this app, it has transform probably the most vital alternatives for other folks. 

The present information makes it clear that individuals from 15 to 44 years of age are their target market. One of the most hottest advertisers who’re taking just right benefit of this platform come with Smule, Vodafone, Upstox, Dubai, and Tinder. 

Probably the most attention-grabbing reality is that greater than 64% of audiences are men, and the remainder, 36% are ladies. It obviously turns out that men are extra excited about observing and developing movies. 

MX TakaTak Is Attaining All Over The Country:

No surprise the target market of this particular platform is to be had during the country. One of the most hottest ones come with West Bengal, Delhi NCR, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, MP, UP, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu, 

The highest towns are Kolkata, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Lucknow, Jaipur, Hyderabad, and Chennai. 

One of the most most famed classes to be had in MX Participant are sports activities, dance, motivational, arts, tech, comedy, and training. It has greater than 15 million creators, and the preferred ones come with Gima Ashi, Nisha Gugain, Jannat Zubair, and others. 

With the recent and compelling content material made via the preferred creators, this platform used to be in a position to assemble 100 crores inside considerably much less time.